Take a look at our regular performance update including:
- January-March 2021 complaints report
- March 2021 quarterly customer report
- December 2020 quarterly customer report
- October-December 2020 complaints report
- September 2020 quarterly customer report
- 2019/20 annual report
- Our customer annual report 2019/20
- June 2020 quarterly customer report
- Our customer annual report April 2018 to March 2019
- Our customer annual report April 2017 to March 2018.
- Our G1 governance rating
- Learning from your feedback.
Our business strategy
Our new business strategy builds on the best of the organisations that created LiveWest and takes forward the business case for merger into a programme of work that delivers transformed services and new homes across the region.
The strategy will reflect our purpose and vision, providing clarity on the activities that we will focus on. It creates a firm foundation for our long-term business and a framework for our delivery over the next three years as we move closer to our vision. Read our strategy.
To see our strategy in action take a look at these case studies:
Moody’s ratings and overview
We are pleased to report that Moody’s credit rating agency has awarded LiveWest with an A2 rating. With only two associations in the country having a higher rating, this provides confirmation of LiveWest's strong financial base, an excellent foundation on which to build.
Value for money
Our annual self-assessment of our value for money (vfm) performance is in our financial statements 2019/20.
News Read more
An update for our customers
We are proud to have been nominated for ‘Fleet of the year’ in this year’s Fleet News Awards.
LiveWest has stepped in to help children by donating 15 laptops to a school in Bristol.
We have launched another fact-finding mission into the benefits of our trees.