Our Tenancy Sustainment team
We will work together with you to help maintain your tenancy, improve your sense of wellbeing and provide guidance and support.
How we can support you
Our professional officers can provide up to 12 weeks of one-to-one support. We can help you:
- Navigate the welfare benefits system, including Universal Credit and Housing Benefit.
- Find specialist and appropriate support in times of need, including grants.
- Get the best energy providers for your home.
- Address tenancy issues with you and your Housing Officer. This can include hoarding, anti-social behaviour, or any other issues affecting your tenancy.
- Access support if you have a vulnerability or disability and need additional aid.
- Get online and use your personal customer portal to manage your account.
We operate a Tenancy sustainment duty line between 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Please note the line is closed on bank holidays. If you are experiencing any difficulties, like the ones mentioned above, you can call for advice.
You can also complete an online self-referral form.
West of England and Somerset Duty Line – 01934 526 444.
Devon and Cornwall Duty Line – 01392 302 444.