We offer grants to individuals and groups to help benefit customers living in our homes and our communities.
There are three types of grants available:
- Crisis and hardship grants – available to customers who are experiencing hardship and working with LiveWest to manage their individual circumstances.
- Resident Opportunity Fund – these grants are to help our customers to achieve their potential by accessing training, grants to overcome barriers to work or education or support to play a more active role in their local community.
- Small grants for groups or community activities – to support projects or initiatives that specifically benefit LiveWest customers.
If you are experiencing a personal crisis or hardship please refer to our Tenancy Sustainment team who will be able to assist you.
- Guidance for Resident Opportunity Fund
- Guidance for Small Grants for Community Projects
- Small Grant Application Form for Groups - apply online
- Small Grant Application Form For Groups (Word)
- Resident Opportunity Fund Application Form - apply online
- Resident Opportunity Fund Application Form For Individuals (Word)
When you have completed the Grants application form, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.