We offer grants to individuals and groups to help benefit customers living in our homes and our communities.
There are three types of grants available:
- Crisis and hardship grants – available to customers who are experiencing hardship and working with LiveWest to manage their individual circumstances.
- Resident Opportunity Fund – these grants are to help our customers to achieve their potential by accessing training, grants to overcome barriers to work or education or support to play a more active role in their local community.
- Small grant application – to support projects or initiatives that specifically benefit LiveWest customers.
If you are experiencing a personal crisis or hardship please refer to our Tenancy Sustainment team who will be able to assist you.
- Guidance for Resident Opportunity Fund
- Guidance for Small Grants for Community Projects
- Small grant application form (Word)
- Resident Opportunity Fund Application Form - apply online
- Resident Opportunity Fund Application Form For Individuals (Word)
When you have completed the Grants application form, please email it to email@example.com.
Our latest grant stories Read more
The innovative scooter hire scheme, Wheels 2 Work, has helped one of our customers in Plymouth to secure a new career route.
We helped an amputee archer with a grant towards a new bow as he aims to compete in the Paralympic Games
Modbury carer Aiden Grey has been given a new lease of life after receiving a LiveWest grant to help fund his motorbike.