Energy performance

This includes the heating efficiency and performance of your home.

If you rent your home:

We are committed to improving the energy performance of our existing and new homes. This runs alongside our core ambition to support our customers and address fuel poverty.   

As part of this commitment, we are targeting for all our existing rental homes to reach an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rating of band C and above by 2028. 

If your home does not meet this energy efficiency standard, in the next eight years we will contact you to discuss planned improvement work. 

Please do not carry out any work yourself, as this is our responsibility. 

If you would like to discuss the energy performance of your home, please contact us to find out more about our plans. 

If you are a shared ownership customer: 

If you’re a homeowner, you can apply for a government Green Homes Grant voucher towards the cost of energy efficient home improvements. 

You must redeem the voucher and ensure improvements are completed by 31 March 2022. 

Please be aware that as LiveWest is the freeholder of your shared ownership property, you must contact your homeownership officer first, to obtain permission to have this work carried out.  

Please be aware we won’t coordinate or organise any home improvement work for you. 

Your homeownership officer can provide you with information about our sustainability plans and the approval process for this work.  

Click here to find and contact your Homeownership Officer. 

Next steps

After reporting this to us, using the online form below, we will come back to you to arrange an appointment with any next steps.

Address of Repair

Address of Repair

Add any extra info

e.g. any information that could help us solve your issue.
One file only.
16 MB limit.
Allowed types: gif jpg png.

Contact Details