How you can get involved
There are many different ways you can give us your views, from taking part in a quick survey or attending a focus group or even joining our customer scrutiny group, InFocus.
InFocus is the name of our customer scrutiny group. They work in partnership with the business to help:
- Make sure our customers’ priorities are heard and acted upon.
- Review our performance and focus on key issues for us to address.
- Act as a sounding board for proposed changes to service delivery and policies.
- Consider value of money and help identify what services our customers’ value.
- Identify and celebrate what we are doing well.
The group report quarterly to our Customer Services committee and annually to our board.
Your views matter to us
Take part in our exciting campaigns for you to give your views on our different services, strategies and policies.
If it's once a month or even once a year we really want to hear what you have to say. We’ll be asking for your views in a variety of ways, including surveys, polls, questionnaires and focus groups.
Join us on social media
Ways we can support you
We want to make it easy for you to be involved, so we:
- Provide training and support so that you can develop and enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Provide additional support in order for you to participate in engagement activities.
- Provide information in alternative formats and languages.
- Lend or provide IT equipment where required.
- Pay travel expenses and help arrange travel if needed.
- Pay child care and carer costs.
Residents’ associations are groups of residents who work together to improve where they live.
It’s a great opportunity for our customers to share ideas, solve problems and have a say in how things are run. Typically activities include organising and running social or educational events.