Graffiti is criminal damage and should be reported to the police. You can do this by calling the police on 101. The police will not remove the graffiti, so if the graffiti is not in of our schemes, please contact your local authority who will arrange for this to be removed.

If the graffiti is in one of our schemes, and is not abusive or racist, please let us know and we will arrange for it to be removed. We will do our best to remove the graffiti as soon as possible but in some cases this can take up to one month.

If the graffiti is racist, abusive or targeted at your or your family, please contact us or you can report this using our online form. We will arrange to remove the graffiti within one working day.