As part of our digital transformation, we are always looking to improve the service we provide to our customers. As part of this journey, from 22 September to 28 September 2021 our technical team will be making some changes to our systems.
I am writing to update you on what this means for you. As with any significant change, we are expecting a short-term reduction in our usual high levels of service to you and would ask for your patience with us whilst we make these upgrades.
Whilst we appreciate this may cause some inconvenience, it is important that we upgrade our systems to continually improve our service to our customers.
What this means for you
Between 22 September to 28 September 2021, you will still be able to:
- Raise emergency health and safety repairs by phone, social media, and on our website.
- Contact your housing, homeownership or income officers as normal.
- Access all our information and advice on our website.
- Call our customer service teams as normal from 8am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- Access our website including our solve an issue tool which may be able to help you solve your issue quicker.
During this period, you will not be able to:
- Report any non-emergency repairs.
From 28 September 2021, we will begin to book appointments for non-emergency related repairs inside your home.
Have you tried our solve an issue tool? If it’s something simple, you might be able to fix it yourself. Simply head to solve an issue and enter a few words, for example: ‘radiator leaking’ to get quick solutions to everyday issues.
We would like to thank you for your patience during this time.