The Kindness Competition is open for anyone from the public, a customer or colleague to nominate a LiveWest customer. We will be awarding three winners each with a £25 Love2Shop voucher.
You can nominate an act of kindness through the form below or on our Facebook page.
Terms and conditions
This competition is being run by LiveWest Homes Limited of 1 Wellington Way, Skypark, Clyst Honiton, Skypark, EX1 2FZ.
By entering into this competition, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- To be in with a chance of winning, the person being nominated must be a LiveWest resident, either renting or owning, or someone who is benefiting LiveWest customers.
- You may not enter if you or a family member is employed by LiveWest.
- The winner consents to their entry being shared on the website or through LiveWest’s own social channels.
- The prize is as stated and is non-transferable. No cash or other alternatives available.
- LiveWest reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- The closing date of the competition is Friday 18 March 2022.
- The winner/s will be selected on Friday 25 March 2022. If the winner cannot be contacted within 10 days of the judging, LiveWest reserves the right to select another winner/s.
- By entering the competition, you are giving permission for your entry to be used by LiveWest for promotional purposes including press releases, newsletters, social media and on our website.
- By entering the competition, you provide permission for LiveWest to use your imagery and other forms of entries on their media channels.
- LiveWest reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this competition at any time without notice.
Please note: By sending in images and stories, you are agreeing to publication of these images on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and in other LiveWest materials (including printed documents). We would like to use a selection of materials for public relations purposes and will contact you for written permission if your submission is selected. By entering the competition, you agree to the above.
If you are submitting an image, make sure your photograph is between 1MB and 5MB in jpeg format. By entering the competition, you agree to the above.