Specialist housing support for you
We understand that having a place that you can call your own is so important. We can help you and your family if you are going a difficult time, specifically if:
- You are experiencing homelessness.
- A Syrian family.
- Experiencing or escaping domestic abuse.
- A young person experiencing homelessness.
- A young parent or young parent to be.
- A young person leaving care.
- You need mental health support.
- You would like help dealing with alcohol and or drugs use.
- You are an older person.
- You have physical and learning disabilities.
What we do
We provide accommodation and specialist support and advice for individuals with diverse strengths, needs, and aspirations to develop confidence and resilience through a wide range of opportunities. We support our customers to create a personalised support/action plan that recognises their strengths and talents as well as their needs. We can:
- Support you to access the benefits you are entitled to and help you manage your finances (including debt management).
- Provide tailored support and coaching to empower you as you progress.
- Provide education, employability and healthy living skills to help you reach your potential.
- Enable you to live safely in your own home by providing home safety advice and arranging repairs and adaptations.
To find out more about the support and services we provide please contact us and we will be happy to help.