I need to cancel expenses to be able to pay my rent

Completing an income and expenditure sheet will help you to see where you are spending money. You can complete one here. If you need to make changes to your spending, decide what is important to you and where you can make savings. Contact your income officer to discuss making payments, arrears and how you can move forward. Find out who your income officer is here.

Did this help?

We hope this helped you but if we could improve this page in any way, please email our Communications team with feedback: communications@livewest.co.uk

Tell us more about your issue