We have designed our extra care housing with over 55s in mind who find it difficult to live or maintain their own home and have some level of care need. Our homes allow customers to live as independently as possible within their own LiveWest home at one of our supported housing schemes. We have four extra care schemes located in the South West and properties consist of either one or two bedroomed self-contained apartments.
Facilities available include:
• Communal lounges
• Guest rooms
• Laundry facilities
• Level access showers and
• 24-hour emergency alarm service
• Access to local doctors, health workers, and social workers
• Advice about how to maintain your tenancy or claim benefits
• An onsite partnership care team
• Daily hot two-course meals available and
• Regular social activities including coffee mornings, fitness classes, arts, and crafts clubs and games.
How to apply
For more information about our independent living schemes in Somerset or the West of England please email Tracey Macdonald or call her on 01934 526 301.
For information about our independent living scheme in Plymouth please email Bernadette McHugo-Crawford or call her on 01752 566 460.