We are offering our full repairs service to customers and have carried out risk assessments to make sure that we comply with the government’s guidance on managing risks.
The full list of services we are delivering can be found below.
Services we’re delivering:
- all safety checks and inspections
- our full repairs service
- all cleaning, grounds maintenance and services
- home moves making use of digital lettings where possible
- virtual viewings and sales of our shared ownership homes
- most surveying and inspections in our customers’ homes although these may be carried out virtually
- processing existing mutual exchange applications
- post customer visits will be carried out virtually or by telephone but we will still do face to face visits where we need to
- pre-booked planned maintenance work
- customer wellbeing calls
- all external decorating and most internal decorating.
Services currently on hold are:
- new mutual exchange applications
- non-essential home visits
- kitchen and bathroom replacements
- use of communal spaces and facilities
- community development group activities.